Monday 31 May 2021

Our Favorite Quotes from Children’s Books

Here we share with you some of our favorite quotes from children’s books, curated by the Readgrad review team.

“Jillian, Jillian, Jillian, Jiggs! It looks like your room has been lived in by pigs! Later. I promise. As soon as I’m through, I’ll clean up my room. I promise I do!”

Jillian Jiggs by Phoebe Gilman

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot Nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”

The Lorax by Dr. Seuss

“Real isn’t how you are made, It’s a thing that happens to you.”

The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams

“I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.”

Love You Forever by Robert Munsch

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne

“You’re mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”

Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

“A person’s a person No matter how small.”

Horton Hears a Who! by Dr. Seuss

“If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.”

The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

For more great family-focused content, check out Readgrad with your children today.

No comments:

Post a Comment