Tuesday 22 June 2021

Quotes on the importance of family

Enjoy these beautiful quotes on the importance of family curated by the Readgrad review team.

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. – Jane Howard

Family is not an important thing, it’s everything. – Michael J. Fox

The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family. – Lee Iacocca

The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst. – Marge Kennedy

Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life. –Albert Einstein

My family is my strength and my weakness. – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Family isn’t defined only by last names or by blood; it’s defined by commitment and by love.– Dave Willis

My friends and family are my support system. They tell me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear, and they are there for me in the good times and bad times.– Kelly Clarkson

Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what. – Unknown

There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human, are created, strengthened and maintained. – Winston Churchill

The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family. – Lee Iacocca

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. – Thomas Jefferson

Your children need your presence more than your presents. – Jesse Jackson

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream. – George W. Bush

Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family. – Unknown

Home should be an anchor, a port in a storm, a refuge, a happy place in which to dwell, a place where we are loved and where we can love. – Marvin J. Ashton

Families are the tie that reminds us of yesterday, provide strength and support today, and give us hope for tomorrow. No government, no matter how well-intentioned, or well-managed, can provide what our families provide. – Bill Owens

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. – Winnie The Pooh

I sustain myself with the love of family. – Maya Angelou

Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need. – Sarah Ban Breathnach

For more great family-focused content, check out Readgrad today.

No comments:

Post a Comment